I was browsing facebook for some old acquaintances.. After hopping one after the other.. I decided that I should be thankful for everything that I have.. Why I’m thankful? You ask.. Let’s see..
1. I’m thankful that as of 24 Dec 2010, I married the love of my life. My dear wife, bestfriend, uni-mate and strength.. Finding love is difficult and it takes effort to make things work.. I promise that after 20 heck even 30 years ill make sure that our love remains strong at the start of our relationship back in 2007.
2. I’m thankful that even after shaving my head I am still able to regrow a full ‘bush’ like hair on my head.. So far no empty lots or patches have appeared.. Thank you god! 🙂
3. I’m thankful that though I’m no longer at the very pink of health, I don’t have any complications in me. I’ve recovered from my backpains and will now push to reduce my weight ..
4. I’m thankful that my family supports me in what I do, includes my new family extension (in-laws). I’m most thankful that my new family supports me completely – that’s you wifey. 😉
5. I’m thankful that I have sufficient income to support my family.. and personal goals that I have.. Though the job isn’t the what wanted.. But I learn to make the best of what you have.
6. I thank god for all he’s given me and my family. 🙂
Its too easy to forget the things in front of you.. So here’s me, lamenting that my life is truly blessed.
Posted with WordPress via BlackBerry.